Thursday, November 20, 2008

Big Girl Potty

Maia went on the big girl potty all day yesterday!!! She has been going off and on for the past month or so, but all of the sudden decided she was going to use it all the time. I am so proud of her. She gets a huge smile on her face after she goes. She is very excited about wearing big girl panties soon. She of course likes to do these things by herself. She insists on getting her princess step stool, putting it by the wall and turning on the light. She then takes the stool and puts it by the toilet. Climbs up the stool and sits down. She even has to flush herself. If I try and do any of this for her I get the 'I want to do it by myself' talk. This is a talk that I get from her CONSTANTLY. Independence is supposed to be good though, right?

No comments: